It isn’t easy to get a strong lip colour like this to stay all night, so we’ve gathered all our favourite tips to keep those bold lips looking fierce however long you need them to!
1. Clean and gently exfoliate your lips (sugar scrubs are perfect for this, but if you don’t have any on-hand, gently brush your lips with your toothbrush after brushing your teeth)
2. Apply your favourite lip balm and let it soak in!
3. Make sure you have a lip liner that matches the shade of your lipstick. Use this to carefully line your lips. This stops your lipstick from ‘bleeding’ and smudging at the sides.
4. Apply your choice of lipstick all over the lip. If you still have a nice point on your lipstick, use it straight from the tube, but if it has lost its shape, try a lip brush for better application and precision.
5. Tidy up the edges with a little concealer or foundation on a small brush- this will keep your lines sharp and tidy.
Voila! You have a perfect bold lip. Keep your lippy in your bag for small touch ups just in case!