While we're still operating in Level 2 in Christchurch, Hair Art & Beauty are operating under slightly different regulations. Please have a read of these below if you intend to come into the salon:
What We're Doing
· Rigorous cleaning within the salon including stations, tools, and all equipment.
· All team members have taken a refresher course on industry hygiene standards.
· Our team will be wearing masks- you must also wear a face mask to your appointment and while you are in the salon.
· Each new client will be provided a clean cape, clean towels, and sterilized tools.
· We have removed magazines to stop unnecessary spread. Feel free to browse the digital magazines on our salon tablets, bring reading material with you, or ask for our Wi-Fi password!
· We have halted all Visarome head massages and some other H&B rituals to avoid unnecessary contact.
What We Need From You
· Please wait in your car until the exact time of your appointment. We are unable to accommodate you in the salon before your appointment time.
· Please use the hand sanitizer and hand wash provided around the salon.
· Please do not bring any extra people to your appointment (E.G friends, partners, children.)
· Avoid bringing excess clothing or bags with you.
· If you are feeling unwell or you're close to anyone who is unwell, please reschedule your appointment.