Hair Art & Beauty are an award-winning hair and beauty salon in Ōtautahi Christchurch. We have a strong focus on sustainability- proudly receiving NZ’s Sustainable Salon of the Year award for 2022!
We are now on the search for an experienced beauty therapist to join our team, and help us launch our new day spa expansion in early 2024. If you are looking for a new clinic with bigger opportunities, and a focus on education and sustainability, this could be the role for you.
- Deliver high-quality facial and body treatments tailored to client needs.
- Conduct detailed skin analyses and recommend suitable treatments or products.
- Offer a range of services, including facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, waxing, and other bespoke treatments.
- Have had some experience with, or be willing to learn, paramedical services such as IPL, Dermal Needling, etc
- Maintain a clean and hygienic workspace and equipment.
- Offer expert advice on beauty products and aftercare solutions.
- Work collaboratively with the team to meet business goals and ensure client satisfaction.
- Stay updated with the latest beauty trends, techniques, and best practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognized qualification in beauty therapy.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Beauty Therapist.
- Strong knowledge of various beauty treatments and products.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of building loyal client relationships.
- A genuine passion for the beauty industry and helping clients feel their best.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus structure.
- Ongoing training and professional development, with travel within New Zealand and internationally.
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
- A vibrant and positive working environment.
- Staff gifting of products and services.
- Flexible working hours.
We encourage you to have a look at our website- hairart.co.nz (as well as our social media pages) to get a feeling for H&B and our team.
To apply, please send your updated CV and a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com.